I had no idea what to photograph today. Then I noticed this silk daisy sitting in a corner in my studio. My challenge today was to photograph and edit this image to the point of not realizing it was a silk flower. I ran the seaweed action from Nelly Nero, applied a worn canvas and pure milk overlay from Florabella. The image was good but it just didn’t pop. Then I remembered I had read an post on applying actions to black and white images. So I copied the image layer, converted it to black and white and ran summer vintage action, from Florabella, then applied it to the color image with a soft light opacity. Now it has life and beauty.
p.s. I have updated my etsy shop with this image and a few new images in a 5×7 size.